The National Public Health - Marijuana Summit brings public health professionals, tobacco control professionals, partners, and advocates together to discuss the new and changing recreational marijuana landscape in our communities. The summit focus is policy, system and environmental change at the local level and for tobacco control advocates at all levels.
National and local experts will lead discussions for those who currently have legalized recreational marijuana and for those who want to be prepared for when it comes.
This summit is geared towards:
- local/state public health professionals
- tobacco control professionals
- state/local health communications professionals
- local public health surveillance professionals
- public health/tobacco program partners
- public health advocates